Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tonight I'm Thankful.....

... for the job that stresses me daily, because there are people who are jobless.

... for a boss who treats me with respect and values my opinions, and inspires me to learn all that I can.

... for Christian neighbors.

... for a Christian mother and father who don't mind when I call at 11:20 pm because my hot water heater has busted and my bathroom is flooded.

... for a house that can be flooded.... because there are people who are homeless.

... for a God that reminds me when I'm mopping up water at midnight.. that there are worse things than a busted water heater, and who promises he'll take care of me, no matter what.

... for my children... because they are truly gifts from God.

... for my husband... of 9 years.



May we all remember the things.. big and small... no matter how insignificant they may seem.. may we just remember.. and be thankful.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Your outlook and attitude are so refreshing in this world full of sarcasm and pessimism. It's just like the crisp, refreshing, fall breeze!